Reigns Consultancy offers our clients both live-in (domiciliary) and hospital care. Thanks to a wealth of nursing experience in NHS and the private sector, we understand the complexities of caring for those with disabilities and other health problems. We apply this understand to our services, ensuring that you or your loved ones get the care they need at all times.
Our Live-in Care package is a realistic and affordable alternative to moving into an institutionalised setting.
Benefits of Live-in Care:
- Comparable costs to care homes
- Living in your own home with your own carer
- Maintaining continuity and familiarity of routines
- One-to-one care ensures greater individuality, independence and flexibility.
Your live-in carer will follow a personalised care and support plan designed to suit your specific needs and would be available to carry out a variety of tasks including:
- 24hr assurance, giving you peace of mind.
- Personal care, all aspects of activities of daily living.
- General house work, including cooking, laundry and cleaning.
- Companionship, help with social activities including outings, Post Office, GP, place of worship and much more.
Your detailed and personalised care plan is formulated with an emphasis on the avoidance of unnecessary hospitalisation. In order to facilitate this, we make use of input and output charts to track progress. We further advocate on our patient's behalf with social services, to ensure that they are getting the care they need when it is needed.
All our Care workers are suitably qualified, trained, experienced and vetted through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for your safety.
Get in touch
For more information, to book our services or work with us, please email, text or phone us.